Thursday, June 18, 2009

Hellooo

I'm here because I was presented with the opportunity to blog about girls and hairy arms - something I'm proud of sporting around.
I used to think this was something only my best friend and I had. Growing up in Toronto, I never thought there were other girls out there with hairy arms, until I met Chris who proved to me otherwise in addition to it being attractive to some. All the better! Ever since then I always pick up on this feature on other girls when I'm out and there's quite a few.
Case in point:
Sunday morning I was out having breakfast with a group of friends and as we were waiting for our table I took a seat beside this girl and I noticed she had really thick curly hair just like mine except she was blond. Once I noticed the thickness of her hair on her head, I knew instantly she must have hairy arms. I look down to see if I could casually tilt my view in her direction as I'm sitting beside her. As I'm about to turn around I notice her hairy legs, bare and out for all to see. She clearly did not shave that morning but because it was so nice out she couldn't let her hairy legs get in the way of being able to wear shorts. At that point it was definate she had hairy arms. I couldn't turn around and spot her arms as she was crossing them. As I'm talking with my friends she places her chin on her arms and at this point she has rolled up her sleeves and then without having to make much effort to turn around, I see out of the corner of eye the sunlight caught all her blond arm hairs as they were all standing up from the ruffling of the sleeve.
That's just one example of girls with hairy arms out there.
I guess that's my story for now, not that it's thought provoking but more just to share some sightings especially now with the warmer weather here in Toronto!
*~* Lisa *~*

2 comments:

  1. Well, that's something I haven't heard any girl say. Nice to know some girls also notice other girls arm hair as well. By the way, interesting story. Yeah, in sunlight blondes do have that luminescense about them as their patterns glisten in the sun. But brunnettes have that constant appeal since their lines are much more dynamic toward the skin color. I believe I've seen some of your work (did some comparison pics with your friend right?). Thanks for your contributions. Maybe you can post some of your favorite shots here and give us a little commentary some time. Like to know what went into each shot. Hey, what can I say...I'm a major fan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi NJ - I notice other girls arm hairs all the time. I have a few different story sightings actually - perhaps in another post! I do agree about the luminescense of blond hair, which in my opinion is pretty neat.
    Thanks for your supportive words!
    I like your idea of posting some shots and providing commentary - it gives me an idea for my next blog. I will first find some shots. It's been awhile since I've done a gallery for the site.

    ReplyDelete