Sunday, August 2, 2009

Another Approach

Just another story to share about someone noticing natural beauty.
My best friend and I took a trip to San Francisco and across from our hotel was a guy that was selling newspapers. He was very loud, friendly and approaching anyone he can to sell the newspapers to. As my friend and I are waiting to cross the street to get to our hotel he stops half way through his ranting and looks over at us and yells 'Oh my God, look at those gorgeous eyebrows'. This was in reference to my friend as she has very thick dark eyebrows. All he kept yelling was 'wow that's what a true woman should look like, look at those eyebrows soo natural and beautiful'. And as I turn around to look directly in his direction, he notices our arm hair as well and just starts yelling how hair on women is sexy and that natural is beautiful . My friend and I just kept laughing as we couldn't believe that he stopped his aggressive selling to preach about natural beauty where crowds of people were passing by. Althought to the people passing by him, he may have sounded like a mad man, to us he made us feel good about ourselves. And everyday after that when he saw us as we would be crossing the street he would start on his rant about natural beauty.
Now that's something we never heard of out in public with soo much energy about it.

6 comments:

  1. What an interesting story! I wonder how many other women have had him proclaim their natural beauty? ... and how they all felt about it. You are obviously very confident about your looks. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa - I love to hear stories like that.. and about your friend... There's nothing better than the site of dark thick eyebrows on a female.. If this interests you. you can check out my blog - http://boldnaturaleyebrows.blogspot.com/ devoted to those who sport the natural look :) ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this post!
    Shaving is sooo last year! :D
    Natural is the big 'it' factor!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys! Like you said popckic, you gotta embrace it - soo simple right!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now why didn't I ever think of that when I was selling newspapers all those years ago...?

    ReplyDelete
  6. So popckic...does this mean we may be able to see you model unshaven legs and armpits at some point? Fans really want to know!

    ReplyDelete